In 2015, Stanford University will bring 24 exceptional leaders for their Distinguished Careers Institute program. These leaders have 20-30 years experience in their chosen field and they will impart their knowledge and experience that will create a lasting social impact.
Some of the leaders are:
- Richard Kimball, retired partner and co-head, Global Healthcare Investment Banking, Goldman Sachs
- Marcello Palazzi, founder, Progressio Foundation; co-founder, B Lab Europe
- Chris Espinosa, special projects, Apple
- Robert Wilson, founding partner, Gaia Labs LLC
- Andrew Adelson, TV and film producer; educator